Austin's Premier Boudoir Photographer is proving Boudoir photography can be sexy, fun, beautiful and classy!!

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Flying Carpet | Keeping Austin Tasty!!

Austin, Texas






So let me start by saying, I won't blab (or blog) ;) about a place unless I really love it! Well first, I love Austin...I love spending a gorgeous day in Austin with my boys and friends and I LOVE The Flying Carpet!! 
It's a delicious Moroccan Burger trailer located on South Congress (by Jo's Coffee). They have the most unique and amazing Moroccan food! Their specialty is their "Moroccan" Burger with ground beef, a fried egg, greens, tomato sauce wrapped in a soft tortilla-like bread and it was AWESOME! Let's just say my 12 year old son (who only likes pizza and pizza) completely devoured this burger!! It's SO good and that was just the start. We also got the chicken burger, which was marinated in all kinds of spices like tumeric, cilantro, olive oil, garlic and lemon and wrapped with all kinds of goodness...again, SO good! Then was the big one for me....the vegetarian burger with eggplant!! Let's be honest, I am nothing close to being a vegetarian and in my mind eggplant tastes like it sounds, ha ha, but I said I would try it so I reluctantly did and I am SO happy I did!!! I'm not turning vegetarian any time soon but that burger was DELICIOUS!!! It was full of SO much flavor...all I can say is WOW!! :D
We topped off our amazing lunch with their homemade Chocolate mint cookie which officially turned us into customers for life!! :D
If you are in the SoCo area, its a MUST-TRY!! :D


Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment