Austin's Premier Boudoir Photographer is proving Boudoir photography can be sexy, fun, beautiful and classy!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Austin Boudoir Photographer | Warm thoughts on a cold day

Austin, Texas


Its 33 degrees outside so to warm it up a little I thought I'd get you excited about your steamy Valentine's night! I love the different looks from VS. They are doing a "Love Me _____" seduction campaign and the "blank" is for you to decide what fits your personality or even what fantasy you want that day! I'd like to think we are a little of all of these "blanks" You decide your ______!


Love Me Sexy
Love Me Romantic
Love Me Flirty
Love Me Dreamy
Love Me Sweet
Love Me Wild


Here is my favorites from each one....


photos courtesy of VS


Tiffany
512.423.5010
www.tiffanytaglephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment