Austin's Premier Boudoir Photographer is proving Boudoir photography can be sexy, fun, beautiful and classy!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Austin Boudoir Photographer | Why I love my job!

Austin, Texas


I just received this very sweet email from my client M, who is an astronautical engineer for the United State Air Force Academy! Yes, she is a rocket scientist!! But more then that, she was the nicest woman I have met and it meant the world to me receiving this email, had to share it :)

Tiffany,
Thank you soooo much for the boudoir photography you did for me and my now husband!  The photos are gorgeous and I know my husband will appreciate them while we are physically separated for the first few years of our marriage.  Not only did you make me look good (impressive since I usually wear a camouflage uniform all day) but you boosted my confidence.  Being a virgin, you gave me faith that I am sexy, which I needed going into my wedding night.  Thank you, I greatly appreciate. I’ll recommend you to any girl I know in the Austin area!  Your session is something I’ll never forget and maybe I’ll come back for an anniversary present.
Your Ohio bride
~M


No comments:

Post a Comment