Austin's Premier Boudoir Photographer is proving Boudoir photography can be sexy, fun, beautiful and classy!!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Austin Boudoir Photographer | Blo + Tiffany Tagle Photography

Austin, Texas

Preparing for your Boudoir experience should be fun! 


When you book your session with us you have the option of using my amazing hair and make-up team or I have always refer my Bombshells to BLO! This is one of MY favorite spots. I have popped in many times for a special event or just to have a cute BLO-out for the weekend! I {love} them!!!



We have teamed up with Blo and they will offer you 15% off your service the day of your shoot and we are offering 10% off your session when you get your BLO-out just before your session with us! It's the perfect combination!



After all, you're not cheating on your hairdresser!!





No comments:

Post a Comment