Austin's Premier Boudoir Photographer is proving Boudoir photography can be sexy, fun, beautiful and classy!!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Austin Boudoir Photographer | Miss M

A very special note from Miss M:

Tiffany, thanks so much! The Bombshell Magazine was a wonderful gift...to both me and my new husband. I cant even begin to tell how much Jim loves his "Bombshell" magazine, a totally unique and personal gift, and very very well done. He has never recieved a gift like that before and I cant thank you enough for helping me make that happen. What you do is nothing short of magical. Believe me, at the age of 50, I never thought I could do something like that, let alone have it (and 20 pics) turn out so well. It was a great Christmas surprise for him, and a wonderful surprise for me. WOW, you are a real master in your field, and a gem in Austin. THANKS!         ~ Miss M








Thank you Miss M!          ~Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Boudoir photographs are more ofently semi-nude to nude photos of the bride for her groom and is presented as a wedding gift. Boudoir photography los angeles provide you classy and sexy look.

    boudoir photography los Angeles

    ReplyDelete