Austin's Premier Boudoir Photographer is proving Boudoir photography can be sexy, fun, beautiful and classy!!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bridal Extravaganza countdown

Meet Miss C at my booth, she will be signing autographs ;)

So I will have a booth at this years Bridal Extravaganza, booth 227 to be exact ;) and I am scrambling to get things ready. I have 11 days to go and have most of the items on my list crossed off. Did I mention I am excited? I totally am! I'm most proud that my clients have graciously offered to help me at my booth, I figured they can tell the story better then me! I'm hoping to grab the attention of the brides, mothers of the brides, bridesmaids, friends....because let's be honest, this is for all women of every age, every size and every stage in their life. Better get back to it! :)

ps. if you are a bride-to-be and interested in going, call me for free tix to the event

No comments:

Post a Comment